BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

It's a Friday night.

And tomorrow is supposidly the end of the world. Awesome. I jokingly told a friend of mine today that if the world begins to end, I'll convert to Christianity. That got a good laugh out of her.

Anyways!

I got a packet of stuff from the writing program I'll be part of this summer. It's two hours away from where I live in a place I've never been to. Only one of my friends from school is going, but we're not in the same group, so I don't believe I'll be seeing her that much at all. I cannot wait to go though-- it's going to be a blast. In the packet of stuff, there were things to sign up for different classes and courses. I picked one about getting out of my comfort zone when it comes to writing because it's something that I really need to work on. I'm also in another one focused on writing fantasy, horror, and supernatural stuff-- this is funny because those are all things IN my comfort zone.

Starting tomorrow, my life is going to be incredibly hectic. Between getting ready to end my sophomore year by studying for finals while hauling my French grade up to something my mom won't kill me over, vocal lessons, and other stuff that I'm sure will come up, I'm going to be very tired by the time the end of June rolls around.

One last thing... Last night, I went to my hair dressers and got this really cool feather hair extension. It's very pretty. I'll post a picture tomorrow, most likely.

0 comments: