BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Possible Summer Project?

I don't know how we got to the subject of it, but today, my friends and I were talking about "My Immortal". No, not that Evanescense song, but the worst fan-fic in the enitre universe. We were just joking around about it, giving silly impressions and what not.

As many of you already know, I have a youtube channel. So, I got the idea of maybe doing a two-part parody of it. Being bored in Theology class, I already started to come up with random, silly ideas for it. It would be a lot of fun to film, plus it would provide a good amount of entertainment for the part of the summer that I'm not busy. I'm still thinking about whether to do it or not and about who would want to do it with me, but it is something to possibly look forward to if you're a subscriber to Jenna & I's youtube channel.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be posting a new video on there sometime this week.

If you haven't read "My Immortal", it can be found here: http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/

My Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SparkleyMonstah?feature=mhee

0 comments: