BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursdays.

I've been in a variety of moods today.

This morning, I was tired and irritable as I usually am up until I have a cup of coffee in my hand. By the time Chemistry rolled around second period, I was just flat out bored and wanting to go home even though I'd only been at school for a little over an hour. When I got to lunch, I wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone. That mood has stuck, but has lessened up a little bit.

I'm usually a pretty moody person, but today was a litte... extreme in that sense. Oh well. Just one of those Thursdays, I suppose.

I hate to sound like every other teenager in high school right now, but I really want summer to come faster. Everything seems so boring now that drama club is over and I actually have time to do things other than be a tree.

Maybe I'll make another video tonight.

0 comments: