BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Progress is a good thing.

Chapter One of Morning is going up on Figment.com tonight.

You should be able to read it at this link: http://figment.com/books/51122-Morning

If you like sarcasm, teenaged agnst, sibling rivalries, stories about kidnappings, and bad boys, then you're going to LOVE Morning.

I'm very excited to be working on this right now because it's much different than what I normally write for a few reasons. First off, it's not fantasy and has nothing fantasy-like in it. That's right everyone, Jessyka's writing a book that's completely real life-ish. Secondly, it's written in verse. While it's still going to be first person, present tense (as all of my writing is), this is the first time I've ever written something I'm serious about in verse.

So, this is going to be one of two things:
1. Awesome and a really interesting read.
2. Absolutely awful.

0 comments: